The EPIK program is a great way to help children up to 16 years of age work towards achieving goals in a safe and fun environment that encourages socializing and personal growth.
EPIK services offer a range of activities, both in their purpose-built centre and in the community, that can help children develop a range of skills and experiences.
These activities could include learning a new skill, exploring a new hobby, and having fun with peers.
EPIK also provides a social atmosphere for children to form relationships, build their confidence, and make positive connections with their peers.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our eNewsletter to keep up with all the latest news at EPIK.
2. EPIK After school group (5 days a week)
3. EPIK Holiday group programs & 1:1 (centre based at Wangee park school & community access at Croydon)
4. EPIK and Forge Weekend program - Group & 1:1 (Saturday – parents to pick up & drop off)
5. EPIK & Forge Short term accommodation (overnight stay, 24/7 – transport and meals are included)
6. Forge day program: Day program including activities for young adults after leaving school and up to 25 years.
Our Centre Based Program caters to the creativity within each one of our participants. We encourage our participants to learn a new skill, discover a new passion, and to work together to achieve great things. With a range of arts and crafts activities, musical instruments to play, or dishes to make in our cooking program, staying in for the day doesn’t mean we won’t have fun.